Indoor Air Quality
Are you concerned about your indoor air quality in Charleston? Many people worry that the air they’re breathing at home just isn’t as clean as they would like it to be. Others struggle with asthma or allergies in their homes and they wonder if the air quality is a factor in that. Still others keep getting sick at home and they are trying to figure out why this keeps happening.
If you want indoor air quality testing, call us at Environmental Solutions & Service. We’ll send out an experienced, certified indoor air quality expert to test your home and help you get the clean air there that you want and need.
Factors Affecting Indoor Air Quality
Many factors can affect your indoor air quality in Charleston. Here are just a few of them:
- Mold. We’ll perform extensive mold testing to see where your mold is growing and what types you have. We’ll test surfaces as well as your indoor air quality to find out whether or not your mold has sent out airborne spores.
- Mildew. If you have tried and tried to scrub away that mildew and haven’t had much luck, we’ll figure out what is causing it and why it keeps coming back. If you have mold, there’s a good chance you have mildew, too, though mildew is not usually as much of a health hazard as mold.
- Pollen. We’ll test for pollen in your air as well as in your air ducts. Sometimes, ducts suck in pollen, then distribute it throughout your home every time you use your HVAC system.
If we test your home and find that these are present, we’ll help you solve that problem. We’ll make sure your indoor air is clean, just the way you want it to be!
Solving Indoor Air Quality Problems
There are many ways to solve indoor air quality problems.
- Pollen removal. This can involve cleaning out your crawl space. Air duct cleaning can also help with pollen removal.
- Mold and mildew removal. We’ll clean your home to get rid of the existing mold and mildew. The mold removal process may be straightforward or it may involve making major changes to your home.
- Mold and mildew prevention. We can suggest solutions like crawl space sealing to keep moisture out. This provides mold prevention and mildew prevention because they can only grow in moist environments.
- Indoor air purification. We may be able to help you find filters that will eliminate mold, mildew, and pollen particulates from your air. This doesn’t solve the entire problem but it can help you breathe clean air fast.
We’ll help you choose solutions that will work well for you and your family. Then we’ll implement the solutions you’ve chosen so you can stop worrying and breathe easy at home again!
Call us at Environmental Solutions & Service today if you’d like to schedule your indoor air quality testing in Charleston or the surrounding areas. We’ll be there soon and set your mind at ease as quickly as we can.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Ask the Expert We have certified environmental consultants and experts on staff to allow us to provide our customer’s unparalleled…Keep Reading
Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning Did you know that cleaning your air ducts can remove certain pollens from the air you breathe…Keep Reading
Air Filtration in Charleston Do you want to make sure that the air in your home is free from allergens…Keep Reading
Air Quality Testing
Air Quality Testing Does someone in your home struggle with breathing or lung issues? Do you or your family feel…Keep Reading
Mold Testing in Mount Pleasant If you’re looking for mold testing in Mount Pleasant look no further than Environmental Solutions…Keep Reading